Understanding the latest trends in cryptocurrencies and their derivatives
The sought after QuantMinds International (2019) presentation from Carol Alexander, Visiting Professor at Peking University HSBC Business School at Oxford & Professor of Finance at University of Sussex, on cryptocurrencies and their derivatives, covering:
• Echo the gecko and fix the CRIX
• Tether and Bitfinex issues
• Can profits still be made from exchange arbitrage?
• Introducing the BITIX – the bitcoin fear gauge
• Analysing crypto volatility and variance risk premium
• Have CBOE bitcoin futures prices led the spot-price decline?
Visit the QuantMinds365 blog for more exclusive interviews and thought leadership: http://bit.ly/2QarnHz