Professional Trading With Institutional Supply & Demand
Whether you’re a beginning trader or an advanced trader trying to turn that corner, this course will provide you with the route to finding trading consistency and profitability.
This course is a result of 10 years of research and thousands of hours of screen time. The strategies I teach are based on my view of how the market works.
In this course you will learn:
- Why understanding stophunts is crucial to successful trading.
- The principles of supply and demand and how to map the market.
- How the market is manipulated by banks, central banks and market makers.
- The guiding principles of risk management and trading psychology.
- Why technical indicators and most chart patterns ensure that retail traders are “cannon fodder” for the Investment Banks.
- The filters I use to keep me out of bad trades.
- Advanced supply and demand methods to increase your trading edge.
- New for 2018! – How to apply the same principles to Bitcoin and the Crypto currency markets.
Requirements: Students should at least have a basic knowledge of trading before taking this course, i.e. how to set up charts, the bid/ask spread, understanding what forex/commodities/stock indexes are, being able to place trades, stoplosses and targets.
This course will start with the basics of support and resistance, but will gradually work up to advanced topics – therefore, it will require hard work by the student!
i) The original content for this course is in 720 pixel resolution, with new videos being added at 1080 pixel resolution. ii) The video playing time is approximately 3.5 hrs. Udemy base their 5 hrs calculation on videos + course notes.
ii) Finally, you will never see this course advertised with a large discount because the information contained within is valuable and life changing!